The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. As a Texas A&M Law student, you are part of this enduring tradition.
The Aggie Ring Program is administered by The Association of Former Students (AFS).
Texas A&M University School of Law hosts Law School Ring Day at the Fort Worth campus separate from the Ring Day ceremony in College Station. The Law School Director of Alumni, Former Students and External Relations, Kristi Kaiser Trail '00, assists Law students with Ring sizing. The Law School follows The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program eligibility requirements and order deadlines.
Current, continuing students attending the Texas A&M University School of Law on or after August 12, 2013, may become eligible for an Aggie Ring under the existing rules for professional students. Texas A&M School of Law students may become eligible after earning 45 institution hours since the 90 hour requirement has been met prior to entering the program. Students must have a 2.0 minimum cumulative GPR, and remain in good standing with the university (must not be on academic probation, suspension, dismissal or on honor violation probation).
HOW TO ORDER YOUR AGGIE RING
1. Follow step 1 on http://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/ to check your Ring eligibility online.
2. If eligible, order your Ring online by 5 p.m. on the order deadline. See the Ring order schedule. Although the Law School Ring Day ceremony dates may vary from the main campus dates, the eligibility requirements and order deadlines are the same.
Note: Law School students do not need to go to the College Station AFS Ring Office to be sized or to pay for their Ring.
• Schedule & Deadlines
The Ring order and delivery schedule is available at http://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/upcomingdeliveries.aspx. Although the Law School Ring Day ceremony dates may, if necessary, vary from the main campus dates, the eligibility requirements and order deadlines are the same.
• Ring Sizing
- Official Aggie Ring sizers are available to try on from Kristi Kaiser Trail '00 in the Office of Alumni, Former Students and External Affairs (room 1083, next to Prof. George's office) during regular office hours. (Law School students do not need to go to the College Station AFS Ring Office to be sized for their Aggie Ring.)
- You may visit a local jeweler (recommend trying on sizers with a wide band).
• Ring delivery options
- Receive at Law School Ring Day ceremony (no additional shipping cost).
- Ship to your home or business address for a shipping cost of $20. Your Ring will be delivered on the Tuesday following Ring Day via UPS or FedEx. A signature is required upon delivery.
- Receive at Aggie Ring Day ceremony in College Station.
- After your order has been reviewed and processed (1-3 business days), you will receive an invoice via email with a link to pay online. (Law School students do not need to go to the College Station AFS Ring Office to pay for their Ring.)
- Full payment is due within 5 days of receiving your invoice.
- You may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan through the Short-Term Loan Program administered by Scholarships and Financial Aid. Click here for eligibility, interest rate, processing, cancellation and repayment information.
• Ring options and pricing
See your Ring options and pricing at http://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/your-aggie-ring/ring-customizer.aspx.