Law Student Business Cards
Business cards are a vital tool for your professional career.
The Office of Career Services in room 220 can provide law students with a business card print-ready PDF design. We do not print these for students; you must take the provided PDF to Kinko’s, VistaPrint or any other printer of choice to get your cards printed. (We suggest VistaPrint who does 500 cards for $9.99 online [as advertised 01/2015]. Recommended cardstock as either linen or matte.
Students are not allowed to use any official Texas A&M or law school logo on their business cards, per the Texas A&M University Brand Guidelines. Student business cards are one-sided only. Modifications cannot be made to the University approved business card format.
For a design PDF of your business card, law students please complete the Law Student Business Card Order Form which requires the following information:
* Note: The business cards are available only for Texas A&M School of Law students and recent graduates.
- Your name as you wish it to appear on the card
- Anticipated graduation month and year
- Phone Number
- Email address
- The URL of your professional website (optional)
- Your personalized LinkedIn URL (optional)
How to personalize your LinkedIn URL:
- Log on to LinkedIn
- Click on “Profile” at the top of the page
- Hover over the URL link at the bottom of the header (under your picture)
- A gear will appear. Click it to change your “public profile” settings
- At the top of the right side column, click the pencil by your URL
- Customize your URL