The Texas A&M School of Law IT Services desk focuses on the support and management of infrastructure-as-a-service. IT Services has developed a variety of service offerings to assist Texas A&M School of Law departments and students in focusing on what they do best.
IT Services offers the following services to our campus and departments:
- Desktop Support
- Data Management Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Print Services
- Web Site Administration
- Media Services
- Equipment Checkout
- Student Laptop\Desktop Support
- Digital Signage
- Email Configuration
If you'd like to speak with us about these services, please contact email@example.com or (817) 212-3845.
Electronic Bluebook (EBB)
NEW EBB SOFTWARE
A new version of EBB is now available for download.
- Visit https://ebblaw.tamu.edu.
- Locate "My In-Class Exam Software".
- Select correct version for your computer.
- Download and install: INSTRUCTIONS available here.
- Run a test exam.
- Contact IT Services if you have problems or questions -- 817-212-3845, firstname.lastname@example.org, room 211.
Minimum system requirements:
- PC: Windows XP - Windows 10
- Mac: 10.6 (Snow Leopard) - 10.12 - (Sierra)
- Run mock/practice exam before your actual exam.
- If you have any difficulties, please stop by the I.T. office (room 211) BEFORE your exam day.
Need Microsoft Office?
Options to get the latest Microsoft Office for Mac or PC:
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://gateway.tamu.edu, login, click the password settings tab at the top, Login again, and click the button that says “Activate Office 365” (Or something like that). Follow the onscreen instructions. This is good for as long as you are enrolled as a student at Texas A&M University. It is Free!
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://software.tamu.edu, follow the onscreen instructions to purchase the latest version of Microsoft Office for MAC or PC. The cost is around $10 and they will mail you DVDs.
IT and Telecom Help Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Need help with your voicemail? Call 979-845-1020 (make sure to tell them you are at the Law School) or go to the TAMU Telecom voicemail resources page.
- Need help with email or password resets? Call 979-845-8300 (make sure to tell them you are at the Law School) or visit the Help Desk website.
- Your local IT office can also help. Visit us in Room 211, email email@example.com, call 817-212-3845, or submit an IT Request.