Free Posting on REVS Job Bank
Employers may post a position free of charge to our online job bank 'REVS' powered by 12Twenty.
You may select whether you want 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls and/or alumni to view your posting. Students and/or alumni can respond by sending the requested application materials to the contact information you provide in the manner you choose.
For Employers without an existing REVS account:
- Go to https://law-tamu.12twenty.com/hire, then click the “Sign Up” button.
- Complete the requested information and set your password.
- Follow the directions below to post a position.
For Employers with an existing REVS account:
- If you have an account, log in to REVS.
- Choose ‘Post a Job’ from the options in the center of the screen.
- Complete your posting and hit ‘Submit for Approval’. You will receive an email confirmation when your job posting has been approved.
Reminder: Your username is your complete email address. If you have forgotten your password or have never received one, select ‘Forgot My Password’ tab and it will be e-mailed to you.
If you do not wish to create a REVS account:
You may complete the job posting form and return it by email to Courtney Key at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 817-212-4059. We will then post the position for you on REVS. However, you will not be able to view or manage your posting unless you have a REVS account.
If you have any questions about using REVS, please contact Courtney Key, Assistant Director of Career Services, at email@example.com or (817) 212-4013.
Please note: Attorneys must be in good standing with the state bar to post on our Online Job Bank.
How to Receive Application Materials Options in REVS:
- 'Apply via REVS': Selecting this option allows you to log in to REVS and view the entire group of applicants and each applicant’s specific application materials at any time. If you choose, you can view materials for the entire group or for specific individuals. To manage your job posting and view applications, click on the “OCI and Job Listings” tab after logging in to REVS.
- 'Apply via Email': This option allows you to input an email address so students can email application materials to you directly.
- 'Apply via External Website': You may provide instructions on applying through your organization’s website.
Notice to Private Sector Employers Seeking Unpaid Interns
The law school does not post unpaid internships from for-profit employers. Should you wish to participate in the externship program, in which students can work for class credit, please contact Cecily Becker, Director of Externships, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on issues pertaining to unpaid internships and for-profit employers, please see the U.S. Department of Labor guidelines for employers in the private sector providing unpaid internships to assist them in determining whether the internships meet Fair Labor Standards Act requirements, and the DOL advisory letter to the ABA.