ONLINE JOB BANK POWERED BY REVS
The Office of Career Services utilizes REVS – Recruitment and Employment Virtual System, powered by 12Twenty, for:
- on-campus recruiting and interviews
- job postings
- networking opportunities
- external scholarship & writing competition opportunities
Note: We transitioned from Symplicity to REVS effective July 1, 2016. All new opportunities have been listed in REVS and all existing opportunities that were in Symplicity have been brought over to REVS. Access to Symplicity will no longer be available after June 30, 2016.
You will have access to this powerful and comprehensive resource as a student and as a graduate.
View job postings on the REVS system by logging in and clicking on the “OCI and Job Listings” tab. See step-by-step instructions below.
If you have forgotten the password password you created, click on the “Forgot Password” button on the login page to receive a new password.
If you did not receive instructions on how to access REVS at your law school email account, contact Courtney Key at email@example.com.
NOTE - Incoming 1Ls will receive emails with REVS account information in October of their first year.
How to logon:
- Go to https://law-tamu.12twenty.com.
- Your username is your law school e-mail address.
- If you forget your password, click the ‘Forgot Password’ button. The system will e-mail a new password to you at your law school e-mail account.
How to change your password:
- Click on the icon at the top right of the page.
- Click on “Account Settings."
- Enter your old password and then your new password to change.
How to search and apply for a job and upload documents:
- Click on Job Listings to see open jobs.
- Select the title of the job you’re interested in for more information.
- Click the Apply button at the top right hand corner of the page to view application instructions and upload required application documents. All documents must be in PDF format.