OFF CAMPUS JOB FAIRS
At Texas A&M School of Law, we truly understand the many different priorities you’ll have, from coursework to preparing for the bar to earning pro bono hours. One of our primary goals is to help you land that perfect job – and we’re on it from all angles.
The Career Services team can help you effectively and efficiently focus your job search and meet with and market yourself to potential employers in a particular practice area or geographic region.
Not only do we weave you into a comprehensive network of professionals throughout Fort Worth/Dallas and Texas, we also plug you into specially-targeted opportunities to meet lawyers from various legal concentrations throughout the U.S.
Our Career Services department participates in a number of off-campus job fairs and recruitment programs across the country, hosting employers from:
- Public interest groups
- Government agencies
- Private entities
Recent examples of off-campus job fairs where our students participated include:
- Texas in Washington Recruitment Program (chaired by TAMU Law) - Washington, D.C.
- Public Service Career Fair - Austin, TX
- Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair - Washington, D.C.
- Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair - Atlanta, GA
- Patent Law Interview Program - Chicago, IL
- Southeastern Minority Job Fair - Atlanta, GA
- Sunbelt Minority Recruitment Program - Dallas, TX
In some circumstances, we’ll even pay for the job fair registration.