As a graduate of our law school, there are many ways you can get involved with current and former students, as well as faculty. Here are just a few.
12 Ways to Get Involved!
- Update your contact information by emailing us.
- Stay connected! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Share your accomplishments with our community. Send us your news, including new positions, family additions and/or awards by emailing us.
- Take a leadership role. Join a committee or run for the Board of Directors. Contact us to learn how.
- Attend our CLEs and events, including our Community Crawfish Boil. Bring a friend to events and activities! Encourage others to stay connected and build our network.
- Be a speaker at one of our CLEs or a guest lecturer for one of your favorite professors. Contact us today.
- Sponsor an event such as the Community Crawfish Boil or a CLE. Email Deb Barnett or call 817-212-4048.
- Make a donation to the law school. Your gift strengthens Texas A&M School of Law and its programs. Click here for more information.
- Recruit a well-qualified prospective student.
- Hire a student or graduate.
- Encourage your employer to interview on our campus.
- Let us know of open positions at your firm.
For more information, please email Kristi Kaiser Trail, Director of Alumni, Former Students, and External Affairs, or call 817-212-3837.