Donations to Texas A&M University School of Law are now accepted online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or an electronic check (ACH) through the Texas A&M Foundation. A minimum donation of $25 is required.
How to make a gift online:
- Visit the Texas A&M Foundation’s School of Law Giving Page
- "School of Law" will already be selected
- Under "Select Department or Account," select “Texas A&M University School of Law Excellence Fund” or a specific law school account
- Fill in or select the amount you would like to give
- Fill in the rest of the form to complete the giving process
If you prefer to make a gift by check, you may drop it off in person at the law school during normal business hours or mail it to the following address:
Texas A&M University School of Law
Attn: Development, Myke Holt
1515 Commerce Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Please make checks payable to Texas A&M School of Law and designate where you would like your gift to go by writing it in the memo filed of your check or attaching a note.