Order a Transcript

Order your official PDF or paper transcript from the Howdy Portal through the Grades and Transcripts channel on your Former Student tab. You may pick up your transcript at the law school by selecting the Pick-up at Law School option when ordering your transcript. There is also the option to have it mailed to you. If you have forgotten your net ID or it is expired, visit the resetting a forgotten or expired password page for help.

If you graduated prior to August 2013, you can order a PDF or paper official transcript through the Texas Wesleyan University Office of Student Records transcript ordering service. For more information, please call the Office of Student Records at Texas Wesleyan University at 817-531-4414 or visit their website.