Giving FAQ

Can I donate online?

Click here to donate to Texas A&M School of Law online.

I want to donate in​ memory of a relative. Can I do that?

A gift in memory or honor of a relative, student, friend or professor is a thoughtful way to recognize a person's life and accomplishments. When you make an honorary or memorial gift to Texas A&M School of Law, the honoree or next of kin is notified, and will be used according to criteria that is meaningful to you. ​To make an honorary or memorial gift, follow the instructions to make a gift online, or send your gift to the Development Office (contact information ​on the right) with a note specifying the honoree’s name and the name and address of where notification should be sent. 

How can I endow a scholarship at the law school?

For more information regarding endowed scholarships, please contact Myke Holt, Sr. Development Director, at (817) 212-4061 or via e-mail at