Planning to graduate in May 2017?
- You must apply for graduation through Howdy on the My Record tab. Diploma fee applies.
- Jan. 4 - May graduation applications open in Howdy
- Feb. 17 - Last day to apply for May degree without a late fee
- Feb. 28 - Graduation Meeting, Noon - Conference Center, 5 p.m. - Lecture Hall
- March 6 & 7 - Josten's regalia fittings and invitations, Noon - 6 p.m., in front of Courtroom
- March 30 - Student Loan Repayment Workshops, Noon & 5 p.m., room 201
- April 1 - Pro Bono submission deadline: your required pro bono hours must be submitted and verified with the Office of Student Affairs by April 1, 2016.
- April 18 - Last day to apply for a May degree in Howdy (late fee applies)
- May 2 - Absolute last day to apply for May degree. Must apply in Student Sevices. No applications accepted after 5 p.m.
- May 12 - Veterans Cord Ceremony
- May 12 - Graduation/Hooding/Commencement Ceremony. Ceremony details available soon.
Apply for graduation
All students planning to graduate must apply for graduation at the Howdy Portal on the My Record tab. To be eligible for graduation, students must also
- pay fees associated with graduation,
- meet specified deadlines, and
- have their pro bono requirements verified.